Our nursery is accommodated in St Hilda’s Church Hall, a Grade II Listed building in a residential area, just minutes’ walk from both Honor Oak Park and Crofton Park Stations.
The church boasts:
- A spacious hall divided between our toddlers and pre-schoolers
- An additional smaller roomhome to our babies aged 6-24 months
- A back gardenfully refurbished and fenced for daily outdoor play
- A well-equipped kitchenwhere our chefs prepare onsite meals and snacks
A historic Parish Church for the Crofton Park area, St Hilda’s has a rich history of diversity and community, welcoming a varied congregation and enjoying all people. We strive to keep St Hilda’s legacy alive in our nurseries’ traditions and approach to childcare…
Here at The Cottage Day Nursery we have a great understanding of our children’s lives and social contexts, and base our teachings around them.
Our top priority is to support and encourage personal development, autonomy and creativity. An equally important role in our work is to develop social interaction and understanding of others, as well as supporting you, the parent, in bringing up your child..
We aim to raise well-rounded children by strengthening your child’s
- Personal emotional development
- Social interaction amongst adults and peers
- Literary and numerical education
- Musical and artistic appreciation
- Physical education and development